The Career Guidance and Counseling Cell is committed to its students to provide all possible assistance in choosing the appropriate avenues. To help the students realize their primary ambition, it has become imperative to counsel and encourage them to set definite goals. The cell provides guidance and training by
- briefing about various avenues during the time of admission.
- organizing talks and seminars regarding different job oriented and vocational courses.
- inviting career counsellors to inform students about job prospects of different subjects.
- conducting mock interviews and group discussions.
- arranging personal development programmes.