The Center for Information Technology Integration (CITI) has been given mandate to lead in the development and implementation of IT systems in the University.
- To facilitate for the use of information technology tools in general content areas in education in order to allow students to apply computer and technology skills to learning and problem-solving.
- To facilitate for involving information technology to work in driving deal success in the university administration.
- To develop systems and policies that may translate meaningful results and redound to the attainment of vision, mission and goals of the University.
- To be an active hub of information and communications technology of the University.
- To concentrate its efforts to attain modernization and productivity through management and technical supervision of University ICT systems and facilities
- To undertake ICT researches and applications development; and collaborate with industry and University constituents in the promotion and implementation of its projects and extension services.
Units in CITI:
- Network Management Unit
- Web Development Unit
- Software Development Unit
- Computer Management and Service Unit
- Information Systems Development Unit.