- ABOUT PRIST
- ABOUT CDE
- CONTACT US
- CONTACT US
- To receive the students in reverence.
- To educate them qualitatively.
- To inculcate in them a sense of self-discipline.
- To let them go forth with Virtues, Wisdom & Maturity.
To create an aptitude amongst the students towards education as a life long process of formal and practical learning on the platform of assimilation of experiences for ongoing knowledge and skill to be of value to oneself and therefore to the society.
To create and sustain an educational environment in which each student is taught to believe in himself/herself, to create his/her own opportunities and to be a team player so that he/she creates in himself/herself an unending thirst for knowledge and skill.
To encourage, nurture and develop inborn capabilities of each student into a belief that nothing is impossible including permanent faith in positive attitude to learning and effectively applying what is learnt, so that they are prepared to make their career a successful one, their life a satisfying one and contribute to the benefit of the society by their Virtues, Wisdom and Maturity.
- Inculcating Discipline
- Employing Committed & skilled Personnel
- Promoting clear systems and procedures
- Continuous improvement in teaching skills
- Continuous upgrading in infrastructure
- planned Operation.